Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nokia n70 Charging Problem Done!!!

Problem: The battery bar keeps showing even it is not in battery charging mode.

History: The Nokia n70 was handled by other technician already and the worst is the charging components are missing Y_Y


The first step that I 've done was reheat the retu and still the same .... the second step was reheat the tavho and still no luck....

Solution: Replace either retu and tavho in this case I first choose to replaced the tavho from e50 dead board.

tavho from e50 dead board
after I placed the tavho I put the battery and then no reaction I thought it was dead and when i turn on it I saw the light at the end of the tunnel ^_^

now my dilemma is the charging components that was removed by other technician.This my solution and its work.


then power on and put the battery charger

mission accomplished!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails